Waterhaul is a small business based in Huntly 13km North of Bendigo. We have been providing service to people in a wide area around Bendigo since 2001. We pride ourselves on the friendly and reliable service that we provide. Our tanker is stainless steel and we only cart drinking quality water. We are registered with the City of Greater Bendigo as a Mobile Food Premise (Licence Number C3 MOB/32070).
Frequently asked questions
- What type of water do you carry? We only carry drinking quality water. The water is suitable for domestic use, swimming pools, ponds, stock water, industrial and construction uses. We only fill our tanker from the local water authority supply.
- What access do you require for my delivery? We have a smaller semi trailer. Generally if there is enough space for a car and large caravan to get in and out then our truck should fit.
- How close to the tank does your truck need to be? We carry 30 metres of hose on our truck. If you require a longer run or if there are obstacles i.e. fences, etc, please let us know.
- What quantity of water do you deliver? We can deliver enough water to fill tanks and pools of any size. We have an 18000 litre tanker, and can also deliver 12000 litre loads.
- How do you accept payment? We accept cash, bank transfer and cheque (by arrangement).
- What areas do you deliver to? We deliver anywhere within Central Victoria.